SPOTDocs is a wiki space used by staff at Scholars Portal, and by staff at university libraries across Ontario. Trouble logging in or need credentials? Email email@example.com.
Browse all SPOTDocs spaces
Scholars Portal Services
Not all of our services make use of the wiki. To see a full list of services, please visit our website or browse the full SPOTDocs wiki.
Scholars Portal Journals
- (packages loaded, missing issues, OA content)
Scholars Portal Books
- (content loading and BITS development updates)
- (documentation, usage stats)
- (history and documentation)
- Accessible Content ePortal (ACE)
OCUL's three standing committees ensure continual involvement by all member institutions in strategic planning and operations for OCUL initiatives (see Governance).
- OCUL-Information Resources (OCUL-IR)
- OCUL-Scholars Portal (OCUL-SP)
- OCUL-Planning and Assessment (OCUL-PA)
For documentation on the development of OCUL's current structure, see OCUL Strategic Planning.
- Data Community (DINO: Data in Ontario)
- Government Information