Scholars Portal Services
- (packages loaded, missing issues, OA content)
- (content loading and BITS development updates)
- (documentation, usage stats)
- (history and documentation)
OCUL's three standing committees ensure continual involvement by all member institutions in strategic planning and operations for OCUL initiatives (see Governance).
- OCUL-Information Resources (OCUL-IR)
- OCUL-Scholars Portal (OCUL-SP)
- OCUL-Planning and Assessment (OCUL-PA)
For documentation on the development of OCUL's current structure, see OCUL Strategic Planning.
- Data Community (DINO: Data in Ontario)
- Government Information