October 17, 2014
Conference ID: 5564972
- 2014 OCUL Digital Curation Summit (Kelli Babcock Jenny Jing Unknown User (saraa) Laurie Morrison Stephen Marks Nick Ruest)
- Event scheduled on November 21st from 9:30 to 4:30 at Robarts Library
- Event details page: 2014.11.21 OCUL Digital Curation Summit
- Unknown User (saraa) and Anika Ervin-Ward coordinated registration for the event. 30 registrations with 6 on waitlist as of 2014.10.15. We will open up registration to the broader community on October 27th. Maximum registration is 60.
- Registration confirmations to be sent by Kelli Babcock
- Catering options to be booked by Kelli Babcock
- Thanks everyone for updating abstracts and agreeing to present It's going to be a good event!
- 2015 OCUL Digital Curation Summit Budget Proposal (Kelli Babcock Jenny Jing)
- Regional Digitization Centres proposal (Jenny Jing Anna St. Onge Jeremy Heil Stephen Marks)
- OLRC updates (Stephen Marks Nick Ruest)
- Format Policy Registry group (Nick Ruest Stephen Marks)
- LAC – Tom Smyth