Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Continue the process of identifying opportunities for consortially negotiated support for digitization of complex formats such as film, audiovisual recordings, and maps. Expand this process to engage the expertise of the broader OCUL membership.
- Hold a skills-building event in November 2014, open to community members and others from the OCUL community. Topics for the event are currently being determined by a survey.
- Identify members of the community who serve or participate in existing communities based around digital curation topics, tools, and platforms.
- Have a standing agenda on our quarterly item for community updates from the ODLRC steering and technical committees.
- Investigate the what arrangements and MOU considerations would look like for consortial/regional digitization centres.
- Host community knowledge sharing webinars on Archivematica, Islandora, Omeka, web archiving, and additional as yet to be identified platforms or topics.