3.1.2 - The repository shall have a Preservation Strategic Plan that defines the approach the repository will take in the long-term support of its mission.
A summary of our practices in relation to our objectives, commitments, and context. May include:
- Standards met or industry best practices employed, and their applicability to Scholars Portal; certifications achieved or audits undertaken
- Differences from standards or best practices and our rationale for those differences
- Potential risks or threats and our risk management strategy
- Future plans/expectations, firm or infirm
- Monitoring commitments and/or document review schedule
- Brief history of the development of our practices and the parties responsible
Who in Scholars Portal is chiefly responsible for this issue at the present time?
TRAC2 Criteria Description
This is necessary in order to help the repository make administrative decisions, shape policies and allocate resources in order to successfully preserve its holdings.
Examples of Ways the Repository can Demonstrate it is Meeting this Requirement
Preservation Strategic Plan, meeting minutes, documentation of administrative decisions which have been made.