3. Click the "New Holiday" link on the right side of the screen.
4. Enter a Description. This can be something generic like "temporary suspension" but it should provide some information to potential borrowing libraries. Other OCUL libraries can see this description when your location is added to their rotas a few days before the suspension.
5. Enter a Start Date. If you select the current date as the Start Date, the suspension begins on the next day.
6. Enter an End Date or leave blank if the duration of the closure is unknown.
7. From the Closure Type drop-down select "Suspended - Requesting OK". This will allow your patrons to place requests while you are suspended.
8. Click "Save & Close"
9. When you want to be available again for lending, either delete this entry from the calendar, or edit it by adding an End Date using the Edit Holiday or Delete Holiday options: