- Early budget planning for the following fiscal year takes place.
- Focused discussion on strategic priorities, funding sources, challenges and opportunities and new initiatives
Three-year budget forecast is presented each year on a rolling basis. Revisions are made annually at the Fall Directors meeting. Budget documentation will be:
- Annual combined budget for all funds managed and flowed by OCUL, along with balance sheet, individual budgets, variance report, year-end statement and administrative cost tracking.
- Three-year combined budget for OCUL and SP
- Monthly variance analysis reports are reviewed by the OCUL Executive Director and posted on the OCUL Directors website