The Cost Adjustment action is meant to be used by the requesting library as a local change to edit the information that appears in the "Requester cost" field on a Shipped or Received request. The action does not send a message to the responding library or change the status of the request.
To enter a new cost:
- Select Cost Adjustment from the Action drop-down menu.
2. Enter the amount needed to adjust the cost in the Cost Adjustment field. For example, if the lending library charged $12 but the correct cost is $15, you would enter '3' and then click "Update Cost"
3. The new cost will appear in the New Cost To Requester field:
4. Add a note if desired. Click the Adjust button when done.
5. The request remains Shipped or Received with a Last Action of Cost Adjustment.