If you're just getting started with Archivematica, review the Quick Start Guide.
- Archivematica 1.10 documentation
- Archivematica user forum
- Archivematica technical forum (not active)
- Archivematica issues repository
- Filling the Digital Preservation Gap
- This series of reports is focused on research data, but its detailed discussion of Archivematica (particularly the Phase 1 report) is a great introduction to the system
- An extremely useful little tool that allows you to upload an Archivematica-created METS file and read it like a human
A nice summary of the Archivematica storage service. The Bentley blog also includes many other helpful articles on their use of Archivematica.