Jul 18, 2014
- Anna St. Onge
Stacy Allison-Cassin (guest/friendly lurker)
- Update on open action items from previous meeting:
- Jeremy Heil, Jenny Jing, Anna St. Onge and Stephen Marks (eyeballs only) are going to write a short rationale of investigating the possibility of a consortial/regional digitization centres
- Jeremy Heil : possible lead for webinar for Archivematica (case study, 15-20 minute presentation, do the full workflow)
- Nick Ruest Anna St. Onge Sara Allain Krista Stapelfeldt (webinar on Islandora - comparison)
- EVERYONE: populate bibliography with webinars/videos etc. that are of use to our community.
- Event planning
- ODLRC update
- Update from ACA-TAATU unconference (Anna St. Onge and Jeremy Heil) and shared documentation, interests
|Consortial/regional digitization centres||Jeremy Heil Jenny Jing Anna St. Onge|
|Archivematica webinar||Jeremy Heil|
|Islandora webinar||Nick Ruest|
|Event Planning||Kelli Babcock|
|ODLRC update||Nick Ruest|
|Update from ACA-TAATU||Anna St. Onge|
|Next meeting is:||17 October 10:AM|
- Dan Scott will create a nested page site that clusters all our expertise/tools/gears etc. under one page
- EVERYONE needs to give Jenny Jing and others feedback and suggested edits to the rationale document re. consortial digitization centres.
- Nick Ruest, Anna St. Onge Kirsta Stapelfeldt Unknown User (saraa) will figure out that Islandora webinar situation.