220.127.116.11.1 - The repository shall have unique identifiers.
SP URIs for individual files and events are consistently constructed in the following manner:
- The URI of the parent object and a hash generated from the current date/time are concatenated. PDF files are identified by adding “pdf_fulltext” after the parent object URI and then the current date\time hash. While XML files are identified by adding “xml_fulltext” after the parent object URI and then the current date/time hash. In this way, there should be no chance of collisions.
- Parent object: A C. elegans LSD1 Demethylase Contributes to Germline Immortality by Reprogramming Epigenetic Memory - Cell (April 2009), 137 (2), pg. 308-320
- Parent object URI: /00928674/v137i0002/308_aceldcgibrem
- PDF Fulltext: /00928674/v137i0002/308_aceldcgibrem/pdf_fulltext/1303399300907
- XML Fulltext: /00928674/v137i0002/308_aceldcgibrem/xml_fulltext/130339930294
- Other files: /00928674/v137i0002/308_aceldcgibrem/1303399302709
- Events: /00928674/v137i0002/308_aceldcgibrem/1303399314628
Digital Preservation Policy Librarian